Monday, September 2, 2013

Lonny Magazine Sept. 2013 issue

Whoa!!! I went a whole month without posting on the bloggy blog here. Taking it easy on the computer, but been super busy crafting away and planning for my dad's upcoming birthday party...a fiesta...for his 80th!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying what is left of the holiday weekend. I had a pretty lazy weekend (especially today), and I am loving every minute of it. I even took a nap today, I never take naps. Them seem like such a waste of time to me. This weekend was perfect for lounging and soaking in some pretties. So how perfect that the September issue of Lonny just happen to go live this weekend. I am in love with Jacqui Getty's pretty home. Check out the rest at Lonny HERE.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< XoXo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment