Friday, February 15, 2013

A Little Valentines Card

Hello Lovelies. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day. I spent the day working but came home to a wonderful dinner and homemade donuts shaped as hearts and sprinkled in pink that my guy made. I am a very lucky lucky girl. Anyway, I wanted to share a little card I made for my little Valentine, my God-daughter. Like I have mentioned before, I love hand-making cards and pretty much trying to put my own unique touch to anything I give to family and friends. It just makes it a little more special. I started by painting plain white paper using neon paints (Just realized I didn't get a picture of the inside, but the neon stripes were on the inside of the card.) I punched circles, painted the letters, glued to the front of the card and there you have it. A handmade card. I also cut out a heart and wrote "Happy Valentines day" on it and hung it in a way that when you opened the card it hung/popped out (ugh, sorry didn't get picture of that).

XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment