Monday, December 3, 2012

Sweet Christmas Photos

Helloooo! Been MIA with so much to do for the holidays. Here is a little what I've been up to. Lots of cuteness and sweetness involved...love it.

Via my Instagram the past 2 weeks have consisted of christmas decorating, spotting dolphins and seals out in the bay, taking sweet photos of my little niece, capturing special photos of a sweet girl and her sweet mama, and re-arranging my art wall too (but more on that later this week.)

Here are the christmas photo shoots I did. (sorry about small photos, just click to make bigger)

Love this sweet angels smile. She melts my heart. Cutest baby EVER!!!

And how gorgeous is my friend? Love these two. So much fun taking these photos.

Seriously, this cutie pie might as well be a GAP model. Hello GAP model scouts out there, this is your girl.

Till next time

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Iris! You sure have a beautiful niece! I love the red outfit on her. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete