Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Gift Wrap

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope everyone spent the day surrounded by love. I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went..just in a blink of an eye. And just like that, Next year's Christmas will be here. Well before this Christmas is forgotten with the busy new year, I wanted to share bits of my gift wrap. It is super simple, nothing grand. The babe volunteered (ok, not really) in handling the glue gun, while I wrapped away (prefer wrapping 100x's to gift bags). The most challenging was probably finding pictures to use as the "gift tag" of everyone you are giving a gift to, but it was fun to go through pictures. The gift wrapping was such a success, I may have to do it again next year.

XoXo

Iris

2 comments:

  1. Iris,

    You did a wonderful job wrapping. I love wrapping presents...there is something therapeutic about doing that especially around the holidays. Adding photos of the people you are giving the gifts too is a great idea, I wish I'd thought of that idea years ago. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, those are exquisite! The little bits you glued to the pegs are so cute! This is the first time I've seen gift wrapping done like this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete