Monday, August 6, 2012

Insta-Weekend

Happy Week!! What a weekend. Did so much, of course nothing of what I actually wanted to get done (still working on them Summer projects, actually finished one and will post about it this week)but it still turned out to be a great weekend. A bit of my instagram weekend: Breakfast with Cupcakes and Cashmere, a little walking around beach town to accessory shop, a little fun at the O.C. County fair stuffing my face with all of the fried food and funnel cake and then not being able to sleep because I felt like puking all night (ugh, never again), and I also got to watch my lovely God-daughter perform at her yearly dance recital (which was close to 4 hours long, really?!?), but not before having my daily Starbucks (I'm addicted). Wish I could say I was well rested to start off the week.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Well, your county fair "stuffings" sounds a lot like the Fall Festival in our hometown. They had all these food booths with different fares and by the time you walked the length of the Festival sampling the different foods you felt like puking HA. I could almost feel all the grease swimming around in my stomach when we got home. HA

    My daughter used to perform in recitals when she was in dance class...sometimes it took forever for them to end. Four hours is standard for recitals...much to long! :)

    ReplyDelete