Monday, June 18, 2012

Lovely Work Spaces

I love a good work space. Photos of offices, desks, work spaces are probably my favorite to browse for inspiration. I am constantly wanting to change something around or add something to my office or home work space and therefore constantly looking for inspiration. I love a nice clean office, but I really gravitate towards a warm, fuzzy, cozy, rustic, a tad cluttered and lived in office. Here are a few recent photos that inspired me from both worlds. Which do you prefer, a crisp clean more on the modern side work space or rustic bohemian artsy clutter-y space?

XoXo,

Iris

{images via simpledesks.tumblr, mialinnman.blogspot, a touch of luxe, house and home, rusyroostervintage blog, the glamourai, architectural digest, the decorista, amber interior via pinterest}

3 comments:

  1. Hi Iris,

    This selection of offices is hard because there are times when I like the crisp and clean look and other times when I like the lived in look!

    My favorites are images # 2, 4, 8. :) How are your projects coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer a Bohemian artsy space because I think that is where I can show all the fun, whimsical, and interesting things that interests me. I like to keep it clean, and I don't like a lot of clutter, but I do prefer something that is a little more artsy and cozy.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingggg inspiration! So glad I found your blog :)

    following!

    love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete