Monday, April 2, 2012

Nursery Sneak Peek & Growing Baby Bump

So yesterday I finally finished a little photo project I was working on over at my future niece's nursery. It involved an impromptu photo shoot of my sister and her lovely growing baby bump. I snapped a few pictures of the nursery to give you all a little sneak peek. Loving the bright yellow all throughout. Take a looksie...

Yellow bookshelf, made by the daddy-to-be. And those are my sister's first stuffed toys, a rag doll and a teddy bear (she also has a giraffe that didn't make this photo shoot)



Owl and birdie crib linen from Pottery Barn Kids.



Inside the closet. I painted the walls bright yellow with metallic gold dots:-)


I've had these pillows from Ikea put away in my closet forever, so found the perfect place for them...a little reading/play corner for baby girl.



Here it is again...so cozy.




And of course, I had to throw in a plant or two.



And here is a sneak peek of the photo project I completed...more yellow. It's a very special wall and my sister and her husband were totally happy with it :-)




Ok, here are a few of the photos taken to fill in one of the frames from above for now. The frame will hold a photo of the family of three once baby girl is born, but for now, it's a baby bump :-) The "real" photo shoot by the "real photographer" will be happen in May, haha.





















Stay tuned for more.

{all photos by me}

XoXo

Iris

5 comments:

  1. Great images! Love the yellow and circles in the closet. This is such a sweet and colorful room! Sigh...I loved decorating for my first grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the nursery!! The textiles are perfect. And your sister looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow and I love how Ruby looks in the picture. Your photography is awesome

    ReplyDelete