Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amber's Awesome Home {HEAVEN}

I am sure many of you have seen this already, but for those of you who haven't, you are in for a treat. Amber Lewis from Amber Interior Designs and her LOVELY home were featured over at Glitter Guide a couple of weeks ago. Amber is one of my favorite designers and blogger, I admire her sense of style and creativity. I love everything she does, she is gorgeous, and oh so very cool. Her home is just my style...love the bright pops of color against all the white and the modern with the vintage. It's perfection. Here are only some of the photos.










{Photos by Jesse Webster}


Check out the rest of her perfect home and all of the details over at Glitter Guide...you will love it. Guaranteed. If you don't, then screw you...jk, no, but really, I really think you will love it.


XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Nice lively colors but not overdone! Pretty.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete