Monday, October 17, 2011

L.A. Fashion Week: NAMI SS12 Collection

Three words...Flowy and Feminine. And for those of you that know me, you know I am ALL about flowy and feminine. NAMI designer Sarah N. Ahn (or should I say Dr. Sarah N. Ahn. Yes, she has a Ph.D from UCLA) was inspired by a recent trip to Japan where she was mesmerized by the beautiful cherry blossom trees and playful origami shapes and lines.
It was an honor to be sitting front row at her show this past Saturday at Ace gallery in L.A. (thanks to my dear friends Consuela and Val). I loved the flirtiness of the designs, the clean lines, the sheer sexiness, the soft colors and there were a few that I absolutely loved AND want for work.
Here are a few shots I took at the show. Enjoy.


















What do you think? Isn't the collection amazing?

And here we are after the show.


Congratulations on an amazing show Sarah...wishing you much success :-)


XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I want all those dresses! The collection is simply stunning... aaand gotta love those heels <3 so yummy! Xoxo

    - Urska @
    Live.Create.Inspire

    ReplyDelete