Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Super Easy Spinach & Artichoke Dip

I looooove Spinach & Artichoke Dip and had been craving it, so I googled for an easy recipe and voilà!



Apparently this is the AppleBee's recipe (Applebee's fans, you decide)

1 (10 ounce box) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 ounce softened cream cheese

Pepper (optional)
**I wish I would have used more cheese, so add to the above if you wish.

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted. Serve with chips or bread and ENJOY :-)

Recipe found @ food.com
Photo by me.



XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. I am also a fan of artichoke and spinach dip. I've had it at Applebee's and love it! You have made me hungry.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete