Monday, September 26, 2011

I Love Boobies.....

and no, I am not talking about those stupid bracelets all these kids are wearing lately. I am talking about Jonathan Adler's Muse Collection. I finally went into the Jonathan Adler store this past weekend. I was in heaven. Loved everything in there, so funky, fun, quirky, sexy.
This is one of my fave from the collection... I want this Georgia cookie jar BAD. I'm sure Peter wouldn't mind having it around the house ;-)
Love the detail on the top handle...lips and tongue. So cute.



The Luciana Vase.


Georgia Base turned lamp.

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. If I had any of those items in my house my grandkids would be enamored with them immediately asking "Mamaw what is that"? LOL LOL

    I must admit having cookies in that jar would be a great conversation piece!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete