Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Madame Tussauds



I wanted to share some pictures from the amazing Madame Tussaudes Hollywood...had been dying to go and finally had the perfect excuse to go this past weekend. We had family visiting from out of town :-) Love playing tourist in my own city. This museum is so fascinating. I mean, look at these figures...don't they look so real? Can you guess who they are? What I love about this museum is that you can actually touch and hig and pretty much get really really close to the figures, and take pictures in the museum (unlike the famous Wax Museum also in Hollywood.) I took tons of pictures...but here are only a few (didn't want to bore you with all of these wax figures lol) Can you guess who they are? Enjoy!!















XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment