Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Designer Crush...

Amy Meier from San Diego has amazing taste and is seriously talented, It's no wonder she was featured in the Better Homes and Gardens January issue. She creates spaces using elements that are meaningful and functional. As she states on her website Amy Meier Design, "Your home should speak to you and about you, about how you live, where you've been and where you're going," and that is exactly what I go by. I am truly inspired by Amy Meier and am obsessed with her blog...go HERE for some fabulous ideas, eye candy, and inspiration.


Here is the article for you to enjoy (clock on images to enlarge)














And here is a little bit more Amy Meier inspiration





And I had to show these images again...my favorite rooms. Her living room is flawlessly cozy with just the perfect touch of vintage.


and I love her dining room turned office. I want that desk ;-)

If you live in the Del Mar area and need an interior designer...Amy is your girl.


XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of you to share my home with your readers! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete