Monday, November 8, 2010

Living With What You Love...

Living With What You Love by Monica Rich Kosann fits right into what I believe make interiors special, personal, and unique. I can't say it enough, but I can't stand walking into a home and it looks like a "model" home...where if I pick up the catalog for Living Spaces (eeeeek!!!) or Macy's furniture, that's the look they were going for. Sorry to sound harsh, and I know everyone has different taste..but I just can't help it (so bare with me please, haha). There is nothing like walking into a home, that has a unique scent, personal photos and memento's, and every room, corner, niche tells a story about the person living there. It can be as simple as a single photo on a mantel with a flower on a vase, but it tells a story about who and what the person is about. Here are some of my many favorite photos from the book. So many great ideas on how to decorate using family photos, cherished heirlooms, and collectibles.































Didn't get enough and want to see more? Get the book here.

Have a wonderful week

XoXo,

Iris



Oh, and stay tunes to see what I did to these chairs...my dad freaked and got so upset that I "ruined" them ha-ha. But, hey, they are just not me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment