Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Color Inspiration...RED!

Brrr...it's been a cold thanksgiving weekend... (ok, ok...really doesn't snow in California but I thought this image was very pretty) {image from ed-merks.blogspot.com}



but it's officially Christmas season...and that means, shopping, decorating, cooking, more shopping, Christmas parades, hot chocolates, tree lighting's, holiday party's, more shopping, gift exchanges at work that you really don't care for, ugly Christmas sweaters, long lines everywhere...OH BOY!!! But let's...



and continue looking (or dreaming of) that perfect RED holiday dress. Ah, these Valentino dresses are just dreamy!!! and the pugs? LOVE!!!



and the perfect holiday RED shoes...



and don't forget the sparkly holiday jewelry...



and it's time to bring out the RED lipstick (wore mine yesterday)...oh and this picture is not me, for those of you who are thinking it is haha jk)



and time to start thinking how you want to decorate for the holidays. I absolutely love everything about this image. {image from www.yossawat.com}



and I will be looking for my stocking...chocolate and lottery tickets will do for me:-)



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this simple idea.




and a little bit more design inspiration using RED.{via barhzine}



{via homes and gardens 2008}




{via country living}









{via myhomeideas.com designer:Susan Massey}




Hey, I may even dye my hair red for the holidays. Kidding:-) But this model looks gorgeous as a redhead.


Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend...and get ready for the rest of the 2010 holidays.

XoXo,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment