Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Traditional Home Magazine - Remodeled Vacation Home

This lovely vacation home is being featured in this months Traditional Home Magazine...how nice would it be to vacation in THE Hamptons?!?!



Very pretty Hamptons style


Before




After



Before




After



Natural light is always so nice



Before




After....I have to say that I like the before better, just more my style.



Before....again, I love love the old charm of the exterior before it was redone.



After



I just love this room...from the dining table, to the chairs, to the fun monkey painting. All looks....well vintage : )



Before



After



Pretty pattern on the window treatments



Beachy feel....always so soothing




Perfect spot to wind down and read a book

Interior designer: Ken Gemes, Ken Gemes Interiors
Photographs by Tria Giovan


XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment