Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beautiful Beach Cottage!!

So I guess it's not quite Fall yet, it's been so hot lately that I thought I'd melt away to a beautiful beach cottage...ok well at least in my dreams, or in this post for now. I love everything about this cottage.

These blue floors go perfect with an all white dining area, and I love the blue table...it's beautifully aged.


Mixing the whites with the blues in the kitchen...I like.


Ahhhh, so cozy. I think I can sit here for hours..maybe read a book or a magazine, or have a mojito with the babe..ok still dreaming, hey a girl can dream.


Ok, maybe I can sit HERE for hours and read a book or magazine or have a mojito with the babe.


I love this garden with the over sized chess board...so playful. Reminds me of this......


...when I was in Uruguay this year and found this old Chess set. Ok, now I'm dreaming about being back in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay. (will post about that quaint adorable town some other time).


I really really like this bathroom...might have to steal this idea. I love black and white photos in the bathroom.


Blue and White...lovely!


This bedroom reminds me on mine, (which also reminds me...I have not done a post on it..still needs more details but will soon) all white with a few vintage style details. I love the frames above the bed...gives it a romantic feel.


And don't forget to grab your beach bag and wear your hat before heading out to the beach...and sunscreen too:)
{images from HERE}

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment: